28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course?

What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please help me to understand on the same? What are the possible steps I need to take? Awaiting to get the right suggestions on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get Bank job after completion of B.Sc in Forestry?
  2. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  3. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Career options in Agriculture after Under Graduation?
  5. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  6. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  8. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honours?
  9. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  12. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  13. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  14. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  15. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  16. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
29th June 2016, 02:10 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course?

For getting good government job after b.sc you need to crack various government examinations like-

->IAS

->IPS

->IRS

->IFS etc.

You can also apply for following posts:-

*Bank PO

*IBPS clerk

*Post office

*Railways.
29th June 2016, 02:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course?

Government job opportunities after completion of B.Sc course:-

After passing B.Sc you have option like :-

Civil Services

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

Indian Railways

Bank P.P

C.B.I

Indian Police force

Indian Forestry services

You can do courses like:-

MBA

B.Ed

M.Sc +Phd.
29th June 2016, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please help me to understand on the same? What are the possible steps I need to take? Awaiting to get the right suggestions on this. Thank you!

The aspirant can get many government jobs after B.Sc course. You can apply for the jobs available in state government departments through State Staff Selection Commission.You can also apply for state police department after B.Sc course for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector. The selection will be based on the written test, physical fitness test and interview.
  • You can apply for various jobs in Railways through Railway Recruitment Board. You can find the details in the RRB website Official Website
  • You can apply for various jobs in Central Government Department; the recruitment will be done through Staff Selection Commission (Official Website)
  • You can apply for jobs in nationalized banks like Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment will be done through IBPS (Official Website)
  • You have to prepare well for the government jobs. There will be a written test and interview for the selection. The competitions for the jobs are very high, so you have to prepare well to clear the written test.
29th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To get the government jobs you must study 5 subjects & questions come from those only. Subjects are:-

1.Aptitude
2.Reasoning
3.English
4.General Awareness
5.Computer Applications.

To get the chance to face the interview you must score good marks in Preliminary Test & Main exam. Main exam for Civil Service is totally different from others.You must score more than 75-80% or more all together then you will reach to interview. Because candidates calls for the interview on the basis of cut off marks.

You can join coaching classes for better understating how you can study. You can buy books for study. I have mentioned a few book names:-

1. R.S Aggrawal
2. Civil Service Main exam book
3. SSC CGL book
4. R. Gupta
5. SBI PO & Clerk Book
6. IBPS PO & clerk Book
7. P Gupta
8. Nem Singh

Age limit:-

1. Minimum age to apply for the government jobs is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years in case of general category.
2. If you are a SC/ST category you will get age relaxation of up to 5 years that is you can apply till 35 years of age.
3. If you are a OBS category you will get age relaxation of up to 3 years that is you can apply till 33 years of age.

In case of banking clerk post minimum age is 20 years & maximum 28 years.

Qualification:-

1.Qualification varies as per the post you are apply for. But generally a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university.
2. Computer Application knowledge is compulsory
3.Should posses good English speaking & Writing.

Government jobs which you can apply for.
1. Civil Service Exam.
2. Combined Defence Service Exam.
3. IBPS Probationary Officer & Clerk.
4. SBI probationary officer & Clerk.
5. Income tax Officer.
6. Intelligence Bureau as an officer.
7. BHEL
8. NTPC
9. ONGC
10.IOCL
11. DRDO

There are other jobs also which you can apply. So for you I would suggest to buy Employment news every week. This newspaper encapsulate with all weekly updates on Government Jobs.
29th June 2016, 06:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many government job opportunities available for you after completion of Bachelor of Science. The best government job entrance exams are as below:

>>Civil Services examination for becoming IAS, IPS officer. The age limit for this exam is 21-32 years and upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

>>If you are interested to join defence sector and serve nation then you can apply for Combined Defence Services exam and AFCAT exam for Air Force.

>>You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>For banking sector jobs, you can apply for IBPS and SBI clerk and PO exams.

>>For joining intelligence Bureau, you can apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?