17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in railways after completion of graduation?

How can I get a job in railways after completion of graduation? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this as I am currently not sure about what steps to be followed.

Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

19th September 2016, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in railways after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get a job in railways after completion of graduation? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this as I am currently not sure about what steps to be followed.

Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

After completion of graduation the interested candidates can apply for jobs in Railways. The recruitment will be done through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB issues notification for the job vacancies in the RRB website and in the Employment News paper. After the notifications, the interested candidates can apply for the written examination conducted by the RRB. The candidate has to prepare well to clear the written test, because the competitions for the railway jobs are very high. There are various coaching classes also available to clear the RRB written test. After clearing the written test, you have to appear for an interview. The selected candidates will be placed in Railways.
19th September 2016, 04:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in railways after completion of graduation?

Indian Railways Recruitment and it's Eligibility Criteria:

Indian Railways is one of the biggest service organizations in India. It recruits huge number of young and dynamic candidates every year through several recruitment's. As you are a Graduate, you are eligible to apply for non technical recruitment's and you can apply for them whenever RRB releases it's recruitment notification. Basically there are two cadres and they are,

>> Technical Cadre

>> Non-Technical Cadre

For Technical Cadre :-

@ Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics and Maths and ITI/ Diploma or Degree in Computer Networking or Data Networking or Electrician

For Non Technical Cadre :-

@ Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. And candidates must have good typing skills in English/ Hindi on computer as well as typewriter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?