2nd July 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?

in india is there were many jobs available for girls in eee . Please let me the know the right answer please.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for girls after B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Best jobs for Girls in Commerce sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  5. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
  6. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  8. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  9. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  10. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  11. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  12. Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?
  13. Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  14. Am I eligible for the latest posts in AP transco zenco apdcl npdcl spdcl? What are the other jobs present in government sector? I am a B.Tech final year student from EEE brach
  15. Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it necessary for a B.Tech EEE student to do a course in Java or Oracle for jobs in core sector?
  18. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd July 2015, 08:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?

Yes for sure we will provide you the opportunities available for EEE students in both government and Private sector. One thing I should insisted you that actually there is No difference between girls and boys. In fact girl are moving faster than boys in many fields irrespctive of Streams.

So you can leave such thinking from your mind and move a head with good effort. Coming to the question there are ample of opportunities available for EEE students in Technical and in Normal ( General departments) .

Number of PSU's recruits the students in their companies a lot so you can try for those jobs. But you need to have "GATE score " to get a job in " PSU's ".

Various sectors available for B.Tech EEE students :

* Banking Sector

* Civil Services

* Indian Forest Services

* Defense Sector esp Indian Air Force

* Staff Selection Commission

* Postal Services

* MNC's (Software Companies ) etc.,
3rd July 2015, 05:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?

EEE branch has too much scope for both girls as well as for boys.

The main constraint to get a job is that you should have to complete your graduation from a well recognized university or college.

Here i am listing some top companies for the EEE girls students as well as for boys students :

** Addison & Co Ltd

** Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore

** Axles India Ltd

** Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd

** Ennore Foundries Ltd

** Esab India Ltd

** Flakt (India) Ltd

** Ford India Ltd

** Integral Coach Factory, Perambur

** Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi

** Hindustan Motors Ltd

** Hyundai Motors India Ltd

** Nokia India Ltd

** Royal Enfield Ltd

** Saint-Gobain Glass India Ltd

** Samsung India Electronics

** Sundaram-Clayton Ltd

Here my suggestion to you is that you should choose that field in which you have your real interest.

I am saying this due to the fact that we will perform our best in our interested field.

Also there is one more good option for girls is that they can give coaching to EEE students.
This is the most trending job option specially for girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?