25th May 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?

I am final year student of computer engg in mit, pune.my aggregate is between 55% and final year will be above 60%. I am getting confused whether iit and nit requires final year percent above 60 or aggregate.is there any possibility to get in such colleges with this profile and hopefully good percentage in gate . Any suggestions will be appreciated.

25th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year student of computer engg in mit, pune.my aggregate is between 55% and final year will be above 60%. I am getting confused whether iit and nit requires final year percent above 60 or aggregate.is there any possibility to get in such colleges with this profile and hopefully good percentage in gate . Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hii,

If you score good marks in gate examination then its doesn't matter ...
so you concetrate on th egate preparatio n and do you best
I hope you get admission in your dream college ..
Good luck ..

Thanks,
Ankur
25th May 2011, 06:28 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well all that matters is your overall aggregate in the degree and your GATE score to get a good IIT.
13th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get into iit colleges through nit colleges
14th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 48% in mech engineering should i get seat in nit colleges? [email protected] pls give answer and it forward to mail .
13th December 2011, 11:25 AM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Hii,

Good luck ..

Thanks,
15th December 2011, 11:58 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hii,

Good luck ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?