26th July 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in TNPSC for B.Tech graduate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I need to know about TNPSC recruitment for me. I have completed my B.Tech and I want to apply for TNPSC jobs. Please let me know which are the jobs available in TNPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for tnpsc exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  3. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  4. TNPSC exam after B.E (ECE): jobs in police? any technical or non-technical line? what kind of job posts are available?
  5. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  7. What are the jobs available for CSE Graduate Students?
  8. Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?
  9. Are there any jobs available for Aerospace B.Tech graduate in India?
  10. What is Group 1,2 and 4 exam of TNPSC? What kind of degree holders can apply for respective groups?
  11. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech IT engineers eligible? What is the procedure?
  12. What kind of job can I take in the field of Geography?
  13. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
  14. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?
  16. For what kind of jobs can I apply after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  17. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  18. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
26th September 2015, 07:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in TNPSC for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I need to know about TNPSC recruitment for me. I have completed my B.Tech and I want to apply for TNPSC jobs. Please let me know which are the jobs available in TNPSC?
B.Tech will be considered as any other degree as far as TNPSC is concerned. There are a number of positions for a graduate ranging from Group 1 to 4 examinations. You will have to clear this examination and get appointed for any one of the below positions.

Sub Registrar, Probation Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, Junior Inspector, Members of supervisors, Typist, Computer Operator.

However being an Engineering Graduate you will do well to choose a profession which is close to your field of study. This will be financially very good in long run.
30th July 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in TNPSC for B.Tech graduate?

What is the age limit for BTech student who is widows
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?