13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.A. General 1st year student who has secured 48% in 12th Arts? Qualification required to apply?

Hello All,
I would like to know the necessary educational qualification that one can apply for recruitment in UPSC. I want to know various posts of UPSC. I have secured 48% in 12th Arts and doing B.A. General. I am studying in 1st year. So, I would like to know about the recruitment for me in UPSC? Waiting for your reply.

15th February 2016, 10:25 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.A. General 1st year student who has secured 48% in 12th Arts? Qualification required to apply?

UPSC will be conducted every year and they recruit for IAS, IPS, IFS etc. IAS is the top most designation in the executive department.
State Level PSC will be conducted for the post of Deputy Collector which is next to the IAS. Recruitment is based on different states and it will be notified in their respective websites
Eligibility:
-Should be a Degree holder in any field.
-Should be a Citizen of India, part of Nepal, part of Tibet, or a refugee before 1961.
-Age Limit - Minimum 21 yrs and Maximum 32 yrs .( Relaxation in Age is based on Community).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?