15th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get civil doctor government job if I have tattoo in my wrist?

Am I eligible to get civil doctor government job if I have tattoo in my wrist? Is there any restriction on the tattoo being in hand or so? Can you please confirm me on this? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the job? Awaiting for the response.

15th February 2016, 09:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get civil doctor government job if I have tattoo in my wrist?

No tattoo on hands does not matter any more. You are eligible for government Civil Doctor even after having tattoo on hands.
15th February 2016, 10:16 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get civil doctor government job if I have tattoo in my wrist?

No there is no such restriction regarding Tattoo in hand , but as you are doctor you should not do any more. I had attached the details Civil Surgeon from where you can get details information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?