15th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting a government job after 12th in Non Medical field?

Hey There!
I'm Sahil from Punjab currently studying in 12th Non Medical. Sir, I wanna know that what courses I should do after I pass out 12 with nearly 80% or is there any eligibilty in geting government job directly after 12. I'm interested in IT field, both in software and hardware. And secondly I wanna be a secret agent. So, could you please tell me that which one is the better option and whether our government employees special agents and please, also please tell me that what courses can I do after 12 in both these fields.
I shall be heartily thankful for your great advices.

Thank You.

15th February 2016, 10:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting a government job after 12th in Non Medical field?

Yes you are eligible for govrrnment jobs after passing 12 but there is only limited fields.

Some of these are as follows:-

SSC
RAILWAYS
CONSTABLE
MTS

Some of the jobs after graduation are as follows:-

Banks
Railways
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
LIC
HEAD CONSTABLE
SUB INSPECTOR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?