5th August 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?

Dear Friends,
I am doing B.Tech in EEE. I want to join Airport Authority of India. Can you please let me know about the posts available for me in AAI. Please help me to find out. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  3. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  5. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  7. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  8. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  9. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  10. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  11. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  12. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  13. Question bank on Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive Mechanical branch? Previously asked questions?
  14. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  15. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Model question papers of office assistant in Airport Authority of India
  17. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  18. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
26th September 2015, 07:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am doing B.Tech in EEE. I want to join Airport Authority of India. Can you please let me know about the posts available for me in AAI. Please help me to find out. Thank you!
Airport Authority of India has a following position for B.Tech (EEE) candidates. You will require a full time regular bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical with first class marks. The age limit is 27 years for general category, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST candidates.

- Junior executive (electronics)
- Junior executive (Air traffic controller)

B.Tech (EEE) are recruited for the position of Graduate Engineers by Central Electronics Limited which is a Central Government Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?