18th July 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Descriptive paper of SBI Probationary Officer Main examination?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I just want to know about the questions which would be ask in the descriptive paper of Main exam of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment. Will you please tell me about such questions. Kindly help me to know about this.

20th July 2016, 04:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Descriptive paper of SBI Probationary Officer Main examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I just want to know about the questions which would be ask in the descriptive paper of Main exam of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment. Will you please tell me about such questions. Kindly help me to know about this.
I have attached some question papers for SBI PO exam for descriptive type, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf descriptive 1.pdf(19.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf descriptive 2.pdf(17.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf Descriptive 3.pdf(10.2 KB, 18 views)
20th July 2016, 07:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Descriptive paper of SBI Probationary Officer Main examination?

You are interested to know about the descriptive paper of SBI probationary officer Mains exam.

>>Basically the descriptive section consists of Letter Writing and Essay Writing. In Letter writing section, you have to write a letter regarding any issue. In case of Essay writing you have to prepare some important topics.

Following are the important topics which you have to prepare:

--Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna

--Women Empowerment

--FDI

--Banking in India

--Role of Media

--Terrorism

--India’s relation with its neighbors

--India- A emerging market

--Women Safety

--Privatization of Public Sector

--Clean India Campaign

--Role of Technology in Banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?