28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat Scientific Assistant recruitment being a female Electronics postgraduate with 67%?

Sir,
I am Priyanka. I have completed my M.Sc Degree with 67% in Electronics stream. I want to know that am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat recruitment for Scientific Assistant? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many posts are available in DFS, Gujarat for Applied Physics postgraduate?
  2. What kind of written test will be conducted by DFS, Gujarat for Lab Assistant post?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?
  4. Is experience required to apply in NISER Scientific Officer/Assistant recruitment? -- [New]
  5. For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Assistant Manager post recruitment being a M.Com postgraduate?
  7. What job should I select in DRDO being final semester M.E. Energy engineering student?
  8. Entrance exam question papers for scientific assistant(electronics) RRCAT
  9. Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UPSC Engineering Graduates recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment being a 12th Arts student? Number of vacancies available?
  13. Can I apply for NIELIT Executive Assistant post being a M.Com(Finance) postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply in DRDO & ADS Scientist recruitment for Mathematics postgraduate?
  16. Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?
  17. Previous years question papers for scientific assistant electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Eligibility to apply in ISRO recruitment for M.Sc(Electronics) SC candidate?
29th June 2016, 09:42 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat Scientific Assistant recruitment being a female Electronics postgraduate with 67%?

No,you are not eligible to apply for DFS Gujarat recruitment for Scientific Assistant.

The candidates who apply for this post should have completed their graduation degree in Forensic Sciences with specialization in Chemical Science or Chemistry or Pharmacy or Bio chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree.

As you have completed your graduation in Electronics stream you are not eligible.
30th June 2016, 11:22 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat Scientific Assistant recruitment being a female Electronics postgraduate with 67%?

Your chances to apply for the Scientific Assistant would depend on qualification which is required for that. As you have done post graduate in Physics you can try for Scientific Assistant (Physics).

Education Qualification:-

1.You must be a post graduate in Forensic Science with specialization in Physical Science or Forensic Nanotechnology or Physics or Physical Chemistry or IT or Digital Forensic Computer Science from a recognized university.

OR

2.Graduation must be in Forensic Science or Physics or Computer Science from a recognized university & should posses two years of experience.

Age Limit:-

Minimum age to apply is 18 years & Maximum age is 32 years as on 11.7.2016

Fees:- You must be INR 100 along with postal charges. Can be paid online or through Indian Postal order.

Important Dates:-

1. Start Date of Online Application:- 20.6.2016
2. End Date of Online Application:- 11.7.2016
You can apply via Online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?