5th June 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of getting selected in PNB if both my written test and interview were good?

Sir i want to know about pnb cut off with interview for himachal pradesh. My total exam marks is 250 and interview is 35 marks.. Sets for gen is 185.. I have scored around 160 marks in written and my interview was good, what are my chances in this exam for final selection.. Maxim age limit is 25..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good books to prepare for banking interview? I have got selected in IBPS written test
  2. When is the interview results of PNB?
  3. Which Books should I prepare for the written exam of PNB for the position of Credit Manager?
  4. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  5. How to apply for Excise Department?
  6. When are the WIPRO results going to be announced in Tirupati?
  7. How to prepare for CRPF head constable(ministerial) interview?
  8. Can I get into IIT or IISc after scoring 98.6 percentile in GATE with an AIR of 221?
  9. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  10. How to know whether I am selected or not in the written test of ICICI PO recruitment?
  11. What is Major Phase in NIC Recruitment? Is it written test or Interview? What are the probabilities for selection if I got selected in written for scientific officer grade A post? What type of preparation is required?
  12. Candidates who score well in entrance exam can only join NDA?
  13. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous year papers of iGate
  15. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Information regarding TCS placements?
  17. Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?
  18. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
8th June 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of getting selected in PNB if both my written test and interview were good?

If you have appeared for interview and written then you should wait for the final merit list for selection. You do have some chance because you have been selected for interview and performed well in it.

160 marks with 35 marks in interview is good score but competition is very tough for bank jobs in India and even difference of one mark can decide the fate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?