8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the selection procedure for constable recruitment in Punjab Police? What is the selection procedure for lady constables? What is the eligibility criteria to apply? And kindly tell me how can I apply in this recruitment?

8th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?

You can apply for Punjab Police female Constable recruitment process through online by visiting the official website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Punjab Police Female Constable recruitment process is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit :-
The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 1st Jan, 2016 . Upper age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST, BC and Ex-Servicemen category candidates.

3. Educational Qualification :-
You must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board and must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.

4. Physical Standards :-
Minimum Height required for male candidates - 5 feet 7 inches and for Female candidates - 5 feet 3 inches.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Physical Measurement Test
2. Physical Screening Test
3. Interview cum Personality Test
8th June 2016, 09:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?

Punjab police has recently released the notification for the recruitment of police constables. You are interested to know about the selection procedure, eligibility criteria and way to apply for this recruitment.

Educational qualification: Student should possess minimum 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University and must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.

Age Limit: 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Physical standard: Candidate must possess a minimum height of 5 feet 3 inch for female candidate.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), personality test followed by interview.

Number of Vacancies for female candidates:

>> In District police cadre- 1164

>>In Armed police cadre- 0

>>Total vacancies-1164

Procedure to apply online:

--Firstly visit to the official website ‘www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in’

--Now you have to fill the common application form (registration form). After submitting this you will get a unique Registration ID and password.

--Now you have to deposit the fee either through debit/credit card or through challan.

--After paying the fee you have to fill the remaining application form and then submit the application form.

--Take print out of the application form for future reference.

>>In my opinion you have to fill the application form before the last date i.e 21st june 2016. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement.

Link to apply:http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in/Re...tionClerk.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf punjab police constable recruitment.pdf(608.3 KB, 17 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?