11th July 2014, 02:48 PM
uday_desh2007

How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

I have completed My Graduation from University of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering , I am intrested in government / semi government jobs ,how to proceed ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  3. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Which central government job can I get after completing engineering in IT from Pune university
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  6. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?
  7. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  8. How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream
  9. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  10. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  12. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?
  15. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  16. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give?
  18. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
12th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

How to apply government job after complete BE E&TC? and what criteria for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?