26th December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical requirement for MP police for an ex-servicemen?

Sir, I am serving warrant officer in air force having NOC from commanding officer applied for MP police sub inspector and scored 122 marks waiting for result and preparing for physical. Sir, can you tell me exact physical activities for exservicemen. My present age age is 41 years and my fate of retirement is 31 may 2017.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit and height requirement of ex-servicemen?
  2. How can an ex JCO get job in railways after getting retired from army?
  3. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Ex servicemen quota and qualification for MP police
  5. B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?
  6. What is the age limit for SI in UP Police for ex servicemen category? -- [New]
  7. Graduation without 10+2 will be valid for SI in Police?
  8. What is the qualification criteria required for Sub Inspector's Post? What is the age limit to apply for the Post?
  9. Eligibility criteria and physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Necessary documents required for it?
  10. Physical requirement to be a Sub-Inspector in Police? Can I be sub-Inspector if use glasses of 1.25 in my left eye and 1.75 in my right eye?
  11. What is the qualification for DSP and how to study for it?
  12. Can I apply for UP SI post being an army man with 16 years of experience as clerk?
  13. What is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector?
  14. What is the requirement to get a job in Uttrakhand police as a SI?
  15. List of the rules and instructions for Ex servicemen and Central Armed Police Force?
  16. How t join in police service? What is the age relaxation for ex servicemen
  17. What is the qualification of inspector posting?
  18. Relaxation for Ex- Serviceman in Rajasthan Police?
27th December 2016, 06:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the physical requirement for MP police for an ex-servicemen?

Recruitment for the different posts in Madhya Pradesh Police department is made by the MPPSC(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission).

Eligibility criteria for MP Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 18 years to 28 years. The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate is 33 years.

Selection process :-

Written exam

Physical fitness test

Interview.

Physical Requirements for MP police SI :

For male candidate :

Height - 167.5 cm

Chest - 81-86 cm

For female candidate :

Height - 152.4 cm.
16th July 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the physical requirement for MP police for an ex-servicemen?

I am serving in indian air force, and my height is 165 CM, am I eligible for sub inspector and above for mp police as my height is less than 168 CM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?