23rd January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Chandigarh police at the age of 32 after retiring from Indian Army?

Sir, I am serving in Indian army. Next year I will retired. I am commando course qualified. And posted as an instructor in commando school. I am graduate. And wants to join Chandigarh police. Is it possible, as my age is 32? Please reply me.

26th January 2018, 09:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Chandigarh police at the age of 32 after retiring from Indian Army?

Yes, you can apply for Police job under ex servicemen category after serving in Indian Army. There will be age relaxation available for you.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and physical fitness test conducted by the concerned department.
26th January 2018, 03:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Chandigarh police at the age of 32 after retiring from Indian Army?

Yes, you can apply for Chandigarh Police even after the age of 32 years if you are ex-service man.

Chandigarh Police SI Recruitment:-

Age Limit:-
Candidate's age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC are 5 years and 10 years for ex-service man.

Educational qualification:-

Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
26th January 2018, 08:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to join Chandigarh police after retirement for Indian Amy.
You are eligible for reservation as because there is provision of 10 years relaxation for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
You are eligible at the age of 45 years of age.
Minimum educational qualification should be Intermediate.
Marks requirement should be 50% aggregate.
16th July 2020, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Yes sir, can I join the chandigarh police at the age of 34 after retiring from indian Army? Rajvinder Singh....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?