12th November 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector?

Respected Sir, I am an ex- servicemen and I want to apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector post. I want to know what is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for the post. Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am an ex- servicemen and I want to apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector post. I want to know what is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for the post. Please answer as soon as possible.
Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years

Physical criteria for SI post:-

Minimum Physical Standard:

i) For Male Candidates:
Height-1.67 mtrs.
Weight-51.5 Kgs
Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms

ii) For Female Candidates:-
Height-1.60 mtrs.
Weight- 45 Kgs

iii) Vision :

Eye-sight ( with or without glasses )
Distant vision : 6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye.
Near vision 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.

5% seat reserved for ex-servicemen for SI post in Himachal Pradesh.
10th June 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector?

What is the age limit for a sc candidate for the post of sub inspector in himachal pradesh??
17th January 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Ex service man quta for himachal Pradesh police sub inspector qualifications age
24th July 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quota for ex-servicemen in HPSSC VACANCY
17th September 2020, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Ex service army ke li hrtc me kya age chahiye
4th August 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hp police sub inspector ke lye ex service man ka kya quota lgta hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?