17th April 2017, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for SI in UP Police for ex servicemen category?

Now I am serving in army. Now, I am 32 year old I want to know how much age limit for ex servicemen for SI post UP Police.

17th April 2017, 04:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for SI in UP Police for ex servicemen category?

The age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 30 years. The upper age limit relaxation is available for the reserved candidates and for the ex-servicemen there is a different kind of age calculation you have to subtract the serving period from the current age again you have to subtract the grace period of 3 years. As for example your current age is 32 and you serve the nation for 8 years so the calculation will be 32-8-3 = 21 years. So, after calculation if you are getting the suitable age to apply then you can apply for the Sub Inspector post and have to write the concerned exam which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
17th April 2017, 08:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for SI in UP Police for ex servicemen category?

Age limit for Sub Inspector in UP Police for Ex- Serviceman category:-

Age limit for Ex- Serviceman to join as a sub inspector in police is 21 to 30 years after deducting the number of years served in Army.

Justice subtract the number of years of service in army from the current age. 5 years of relaxation is provided as per government norms to Ex- Serviceman.
17th April 2017, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The normal age limit for UP Police SI job is 21 to 28 years. There is age relaxation available for ex-serviceman category which depends in the category of the candidate.

For General - 3 years relaxation
For OBC - 6 years relaxation
For SC/ST - 8 years relaxation
18th April 2017, 12:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required for the post of SI in UP Police recruitment for Ex-Servicemen Category candidates:

There is a certain age criteria that is required for the post of Sub Inspector in UP Police recruitment.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this UP Police SI recruitment with the above mentioned age.

>> The minimum age required is - 21 years

>> Maximum Age must not exceed - 28 years

There is an age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates of 3 years. So the upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is 31 years. As your age is 32 years which is more than what is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
21st April 2017, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am serving in army. Now, I am 32 year old I want to know how much age limit for ex servicemen for SI post UP Police.
Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.
22nd January 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am ex servicemen and apply for sub inspector UP police my current age 50 year and service 28 year in army. Can I apply this post in future.
Pl tell me what is the criteria for govt job.
10th March 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age 50 year old but iam a ex navy my rank is chief patty officer hygiene supervisor can you tale me any job in utter pradesh nest mathura .agra alighrh
11th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 53yrs&8month served 33yrs & 4month in army on the Rank of SubMaj
Sir I eligible or not for UP SI in Police
14th July 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in Army and 5 years service completed. What I want to apply UP SI form through ex-serviceman quota
13th April 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

My age is 38 yrs , and qualifications is 10 2 medical, can I join upp as SI post
16th August 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Central reserve police serving in14 year's Kya m up since ka exam de sakta hu
4th January 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Yes, you can apply for up si but education qualifications should be graduate any reconised university, confirm have you degree of gradution?
Then you are eligible for above mention post but your physical should be standard.
26th January 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir good Morning, I am ex service man, my age 48 year, sir eligible for SI in UPP or Not,
9th May 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am ex-servicemen my Date of birth 01/01/1985 hai 17yers in army service kya sir mai up si ke liye apply kar sakta hoon
5th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Singhskomal

SI ( sub- inspector) graduate degree with recognized University written exam / physical and medical test and interview.
Age limit:- 20 years to 25 years
Relaxation for ex- serviceman including commissioned officer and ECO/SSCO who have rendered at least 5 years military service as on have been released upto 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?