24th October 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow to get the government job? Awaiting for the answer from all soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  4. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  5. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  6. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  7. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  8. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  9. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  15. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  16. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
27th October 2015, 03:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?

Since you have not interested field in which you will like to join so I am providing you a brief details about options available for you different fields.

* You have the option of becoming junior lecturer or senior lecturer in government universities if you have managed at least 55% marks in your M.Sc degree. For the same you will have to qualify National Eligibility Test ( NET ).

* You have the option of becoming administrative officers for which you will need to clear public service commission examination.

* You have the option of becoming officer ( Lieutenant ) in the Indian Defense for which you will have to clear Combined Defense Services ( CDS ).

* You have the option of becoming bank clerk or bank probationary officer in the nationalized banks of India for which you have to compete IBPS examination or SBI examination.

* You have the option of becoming government school teachers by competing Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

* You too have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will have to clear Staff Selection Commission.

You are eligible for these examination on the basis of your educational qualification but you need to satisfy some other criteria too such as nationality, age limit, etc. for which you can log on to the official link of respective examinations.
27th October 2015, 06:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?

It is tough to give the exact procedure or the step followed to get the government jobs as you have not given the information about the examination for which you want to appear.

But generally to get the government jobs you have to qualify in all the stages of the entrance examination. The examination contains the written as well as the interview stages.

The written examination contains the questions from the syllabus of the examination and interview regarding the personal life and some of the general questions after qualifying in all the stages you are eligible to get the recruitment for which ever job you want.

To get the information for a particular examination please visit at the forum.
27th October 2015, 06:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is tough to give the exact procedure or the step followed to get the government jobs as you have not given the information about the examination for which you want to appear.

But generally to get the government jobs you have to qualify in all the stages of the entrance examination. The examination contains the written as well as the interview stages.

The written examination contains the questions from the syllabus of the examination and interview regarding the personal life and some of the general questions after qualifying in all the stages you are eligible to get the recruitment for which ever job you want.

27th October 2015, 06:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?