24th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any job after B.Tech with 70% marks?

Hello, I have secured 75% marks in 10th and 63% in 12th from a reputed school and 70% in B.Tech. I want to know that am I eligible for any job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  2. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  3. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  4. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  5. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  8. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  10. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 56% in BSc?
  11. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  12. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  13. Am I eligible to get software jobs in MNCs if I have completed B.Tech from KSOU?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  15. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  16. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  17. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
24th September 2016, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any job after B.Tech with 70% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for getting a job after completion of your B.Tech course with 70% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Being a B.Tech graduate, you can apply for Software jobs, Bank jobs, government jobs, Railway jobs, Groups, Civil Services, etc.,. You can check the job opportunities through online at job sites like Naukri, Shine, etc.,. by registering your details and they will send you the jobs matched with your profile. Since, you have very good aggregate and being a B.Tech graduate, you are eligible for getting a government or private job.
25th September 2016, 01:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have secured 75% marks in 10th and 63% in 12th from a reputed school and 70% in B.Tech. I want to know that am I eligible for any job or not?
As per marks criteria, your are eligible for private and government sector jobs.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
25th September 2016, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible for various jobs in government and private sector organizations after B.Tech with 70% marks. You can apply for jobs through on campus and off campus placement drives. The top MNCs will also recruit candidates who have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech. You can apply for the core and noncore organizations based on the marks scored in the B.Tech. The selection process consists of Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. You can find the job details in the job portals and in the newspapers like Employment News.
25th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for government as well as private jobs in our country.You must know when the notification is about to come.
So I suggest you to register yourself on naukri.com to get information about private jobs and for government jobs buy Employment news this paper will give you details.
25th September 2016, 02:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, with the above mentioned marks you can definitely get a job. As you have secured 70% in B.Tech, so with that percentage of marks you are eligible to apply for jobs in both government and private sectors.

Some government sectors recruits candidates on the basis of GATE examination, so you have to score well in the GATE entrance examination.

Here are some of the government sectors where you can apply after B.Tech:

> BHEL.

> IOCL.

> NTPC.

> ONGC.

> GAIL.

> SAIL.

> ISRO.

> DRDO.

> MTNL.

> Power Grid etc.

Some of the private sectors are:

> TCS.

> Infosys.

> HCL.

> IBM.

> Wipro.

> Microsoft.

> DELL.

> Mahindra.

> HP, etc.
25th September 2016, 02:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for job after completion of your B.Tech with 70%c marks, there is no such problem in it. You should very much sit for various interviews conducted by top MNCs and I am sure you will crack the interview and avail the job.
25th September 2016, 02:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for job after completion of your B.Tech with 70%c marks, there is no such problem in it. You should very much sit for various interviews conducted by top MNCs and I am sure you will crack the interview and avail the job.
25th September 2016, 02:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

25th September 2016, 02:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

25th September 2016, 04:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get job after successful completion of B.Tech with 70% marks. Gaining 70% marks is not at a bad score, so I am sure you are eligible to get any job after completion of B.Tech with 70% marks. The basic educational qualification required for getting any job is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> As you have scored more than 60% marks throughout the academics, you are certainly eligible to apply for almost all the recruitment's.

>> One thing you must notice is to score good marks or merit marks in the respective recruitment's entrance examination. So that you will be getting selected if you score high in the concerned entrance exam.
25th September 2016, 06:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for jobs. Since you have more than 60℅ throughout your career, so there is no need to worry as you will be eligible for most of the job opportunities. You can opt for jobs in government as well as private sector. You can appear in on-campus and off-campus recruitment drives of various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?