28th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government job after completion of MBA in Finance?

Hi,

I completed MBA in finance i want to work in government field. i d not know anything so please tell me how to look and where we get information, please help me,? Let me know the steps and the suggestions which I have to follow. Thank you!

29th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government job after completion of MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I completed MBA in finance i want to work in government field. i d not know anything so please tell me how to look and where we get information, please help me,? Let me know the steps and the suggestions which I have to follow. Thank you!

The aspirant has to find the notifications in the organization websites or in the newspapers for the posts that will suits MBA Finance holders. You have to apply online or offline to the organizations. After short listing you will be called for a written test and interview for the selection. This is the procedure for selection in various Government organizations. There are some vacancies available for MBA Finance holder given below;

- Pawan Hans Limited – Official Website
- Central Electronics Limited - Official Website
29th June 2016, 08:45 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government job after completion of MBA in Finance?

After completing M.B.A. in Finance you have lot of opportunities in private as well as government sector. If you are aiming for core related job then you have to specifically wait and search for that.
In case if you are looking for any government job then there are various option after your M.B.A.
Railways
State Service
Unon Public Service
SSC
Defence
Banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?