20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Agribusiness?

sir/madam i have completed my m.b.a in agri business management i want to do job in government sector i have bachelor degree in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job may i get after PGDM Agribusiness?
  2. Previous years question papers of Plant Science exam conducted by ICAR?
  3. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  4. Which are the Agricultural MBA colleges in Pune?
  5. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PhD is possible after Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management?
  8. Am I eligible for NET exam while in final year Agribusiness Management?
  9. In which government department can I make career after PGDM (Agribusiness )?
  10. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  11. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  14. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  15. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. How to do MBA in Agri Business after pursuing B.Tech in Dairy Technology?
24th April 2014, 06:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job in Agribusiness?

You have been considered that you have been complete your master degree MBA in agribusiness. You also have considered that you want to do government job on the basis of your master degree in MBA in agribusiness. Now I am going to clear your confusion in which you have questioned in the above forum so that you hope that you will will get you solution soon. I am very happy to know you that you have in the platform in which there are much more scope in government as well as private sector also that is MBA in agribusiness sector.

After completing your MBA in agribusiness you can apply government jobs are like in agriculture department in the post of class one officers. There are directly placements are companies are like

Amul
Dupoint
Parle agro
Nestle
Reliance

Or many more companies are there in which they offers high salaried to the candidates in which those candidates who have done their master degree in MBA in agribusiness. In future and present and also past agriculture have much more demand because it doesn't depends upon the market fall and down so don’t worry about the job you will definitely get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?