9th December 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I want to join the Indian Navy in the future so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  2. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  5. Age limit to apply for Steward in Indian Navy?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  8. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  9. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  10. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria required to appear for Indian Navy exam? How can I prepare for the exam?
  16. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  17. Minimum qualification required for becoming a Naval Pilot in Indian Navy?
  18. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
11th December 2016, 12:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I want to join the Indian Navy in the future so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.
After 10th standard, you are not eligible for Indian Navy.

The minimum educational qualification required for Indian Navy exam is 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
11th December 2016, 05:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?

If you want to join Indian Navy as an Officer and you are a male candidate then you have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages ( written and SSB ).

For male candidates there is also entry through nausena bharti.

For female candidates the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?