16th November 2016, 10:58 PM
Deventhiransivapalanivel

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Regional Transport Officer?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Regional Transport Officer? So I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become a Regional Transport Officer? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 06:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Regional Transport Officer?

Educational Qualification Required to become a Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Post:

The basic educational qualification or minimum eligibility criteria required for the post of Regional Transport Officer is as follows.

There are several posts available come under this recruitment. They are,

* Judicial post
* Sub Assistant Post
* Clerical Cadre posts

>> For Sub Assistant Post - You must have completed Graduate Degree from recognized university in Mechanical stream or Civil Stream.

>> For Clerk Post - You must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

>> For Judicial Post - You must have done Bachelor Degree or Graduation in Law from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?