5th August 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for Government Nursery Teacher post? How to apply for the same?

Hello sir,

I am a 30 Years old female. I am a commerce graduate and have done my t t c of 3 months from Tree house and working as a nursery teacher in one of their branches in Mumbai. Please advise me what other qualification is need to aquire to become a government nursery teacher. Please also guide me how to apply for the same.

My email I'd is [email protected]

Regards,
Sangeeta

6th August 2015, 06:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for Government Nursery Teacher post? How to apply for the same?

You can see the complete information about the teacher post in government schools by just visiting at the below given link :

http://ncte-india.org/NCTEACT/chp15.htm

You have already completed your Teacher training course so you simply have to concentrate on the following qualities for getting a teacher job :

** Your should have good communication skill
** High level of confidence
** Inspirational
** Kind heart
** Creative
** Good personality
6th August 2015, 11:01 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for Government Nursery Teacher post? How to apply for the same?

Qualification required for Government Nursery Teacher post :

Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognised university, also candidate must have nursery training diploma, certificate or degree.

But you are not eligible to apply for Government Nursery Teacher at the age of 30 years.
Age limit : Upper age limit of candidate to apply for government nursery teacher is 28 years.
6th August 2015, 04:16 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Nursery Teacher:

For the post of Nursery Teacher, a candidate must have qualified Sr. Secondary and Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education or B.ED. (Nursery).
Candidates must have passed Hindi at Secondary level.
For applying the same, you have to contact to your nearby Government Schools with your qualification details.
18th May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my business administration (B. B. A) and also I have an completed my Montessori course , so I am eligible for getting job at kendriya vidyalaya in Chennai?
24th August 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How many years diploma or course needed for nursery teacher??? Actually I HV done ntt course of 1 year ??I want to know that m I eligible for nursery teacher exam of dsssb or not??? Ans as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?