15th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?

What are the rules and regulations for applying lecture post in government colleges of Kerala? I'm a MBA graduate , what are the job opportunities for me to become a professor? Can someone please provide me the information on the same. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Will TRB Exam be conducted for Computer Science?
  2. Entry regulations for nri students in medical colleges?
  3. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  4. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?
  5. Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?
  6. If I fail to clear the NET June exam can I apply for the December Exam in the same year?
  7. Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  10. Detailed information and rules & regulations to apply for job in Dubai for BDS Doctor?
  11. Qualities required to become a government lecturer? Is it necessary to answer NET, Ph.D or M.Phil exam? Any experience needed? Which are the other government exam I should attend?
  12. Can I fill GATE application form after last date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the rules and regulations to establish private B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  14. How to get the job in Efftronics while in B.Tech ECE?
  15. What are the rules and regulations for conducting part time PG degree and diploma course in AICTE approved colleges?
  16. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. How can I join as SI? What is the qualification for the same?
  18. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
22nd April 2015, 09:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?

Dear if you are interested to apply for the " Lecturer Post " in Government Colleges you should follow the below Instructions and Rules.

Here we are providing you the Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Post in government Colleges.

1.You should complete the Masters degree in the prescribed subject which you want to applied for. Or you can also complete Ph.D course from the recognized university.

2. More over you have to write any Entrance exams conducted by UGC.

Like NET ,In addition to you have secured the certain score in UGC NET Examination.

3.Minimum Age limit : No limit

Maximum Age limit :28 years

So if you have all the eligibility details you can apply for Lecturer post in government Colleges.
22nd August 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?

I have done MSc.in Homescience with child development.I cleared SET conducted by LBS.Can i apply for the post of lecture in colleges in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?