10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing B.Sc?

I’m giving HSC exam in general science with 62% and I have all India certificate in Volleyball game and also state level certificates and I am B.Sc. graduate with 59%. Am I eligible to give exam for PO in banking?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  2. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  3. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  4. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  5. Am I eligible to write Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after completing B.Com with 49% -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scored 70% in BSc and 49% in 12th : Am I eligible for Bank PO and CAT exam?
  7. Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks
  8. Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 70% in MCA degree and 54% in BSc
  10. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  11. Am I eligible to write the exam of Bank Manager's post directly after completing B.Sc?
  12. How should I prepare for Bank PO exam after completing graduation in BSc Computers and while working in WIPRO? Which is a good study material?
  13. Can I be eligible for SET exam after completing BSc?
  14. Am i eligible for bank PO exam after clearing ATKT exam with 60.45%
  15. Am I eligible to apply for bank exam after completing 12th with 85%?
  16. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  17. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing one sitting degree?
  18. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 58% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA?
10th August 2017, 08:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing B.Sc?

* First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum qualifications required for appearing in bank entrance examination are as here under :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen.

ii) Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have either completed your graduation degree course in any stream or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized university.

iv) You must have a degree or diploma or certificate in Computer Applications or Computer language course from a recognized institute with good communication skills.

So having completed your graduation degree with 59% marks you are eligible to appear in bank PO examination if you also hold other criteria.

Further for your recruitment in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination and for details regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
10th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer recruitment with the above mentioned percentage criteria. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for this Bank PO or Management trainee recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Graduation PASS is required in order to be eligible for this Bank PO or MT recruitment.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no certain minimum percentage required for this recruitment.

>> As you have successfully passed Bachelor Degree, you can apply for the recruitment irrespective of the percentage that you have secured.
11th August 2017, 11:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for PO position in banking sectors. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years and age relaxation will also be pprovided to the reserved category candidates as per government norms. So, nothing to worry about you can apply for bank PO examination.
11th August 2017, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m giving HSC exam in general science with 62% and I have all India certificate in Volleyball game and also state level certificates and I am B.Sc. graduate with 59%. Am I eligible to give exam for PO in banking?

Yes, you are eligible for bank PO examinations after completion of B.Sc degree. Minimum qualifications required for bank PO are a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be less than 30 years, for appearing the bank PO examinations. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and OBC is 3 years. IBPS is conducting the examinations and interview to select the PO in many nationalized banks in India. Therefore, you are eligible for bank PO examination with BSc qualifications. Competitions for the examinations are very high. Many coaching institutes are available in various cities for bank PO coaching.
11th August 2017, 07:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your bachelor degree course ( i.e; B.Sc. degree course ) with 59% marks you are certainly eligible for applying for bank Probationary Officer Post on the educational requirement ground as the minimum educational qualification required for the same is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

--> But in addition to educational qualification you must hold the following qualifications too for appearing in bank PO examinations :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must hold good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computer.

Also for your recruitment you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank PO examination or SBI bank examination and for details regarding these examinations you can visit the link www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
11th August 2017, 10:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for bank P. O, if you have obtained the required qualification from any of the recognised universities. Such candidates can apply for other governmental test also. In order to apply for bank P.O, your age should be less than 30 years.

Selection is made through written test and interview. IBPS and SBI often conduct recruitment to Bank P.O position.
14th August 2017, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion for B.Sc course, you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Examination pattern for Bank PO exam:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
English Language and General Awareness
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness
21st August 2017, 09:13 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes,you are eligible to give po exam.
Eligibility criteria for bank po-

A candidate must be a graduate with any discipline.

A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.

You have to prepare for quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability.

There are 3 rounds in Bank po exam-
Preliminary exam.
Main exam.
Personal interview.
23rd August 2017, 03:10 AM
manjira...

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for Bank PO post after completing your graduation in B.Sc. Even you can also apply for Bank exams while pursuing the final year of your graduation degree. You can apply for both IBPS bank PO and SBI PO examination.

For recruitment in Bank PO posts the selection procedure is

Written Examination
Personal Interview.

The eligibility criteria to apply are

The candidates should be Indian citizen.

The age of the candidates should be between 21- 30 years. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

The candidates should have a graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply.

The candidates should have a diploma/degree/certificate in computer operation/language or the candidates should have studied computer application as one of the subjects in school/college.

The candidates also need to have proficiency in reading/writing/speaking the language of the state/UT in which he/she wish to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?