16th September 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of government jobs with a B.Arch degree?

In a government job how much salary is paid to an bachelor in architect person ? Can you please provide me the details about all the government jobs which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the best job to do next? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  3. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?
  5. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  6. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  7. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  9. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  10. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  11. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  12. List of government jobs providing good salary after doing B.Tech CSE?
  13. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  14. Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?
  15. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. Government jobs available for ECE students after completing their degree? What is the average salary?
  17. What should I do after completing graduation in commerce? -- [New]
  18. Any government jobs for BCA holders? What is the salary of it?
17th September 2016, 11:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the salary of government jobs with a B.Arch degree?

There are many government jobs available in which you can apply. To get the job is not so easy for that you need to study and then give exam.If you pass the exam then will get chance to face the interview.
I suggest you to buy Employment news in this paper you will get lots of opportunity to apply as per your qualification.
Salary will be around 30000 to 40000 pm or may be more.
25th April 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of government jobs with a B.Arch degree?

If any government jobs after studying b arch? And the salary we get per annum??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?