8th July 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Arch student apply for government jobs? List all government jobs available for B.Arch students?

Can B.Arch student apply for government jobs? List all government jobs available for B.Arch students?

Related Questions:
9th July 2015, 01:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Arch student apply for government jobs? List all government jobs available for B.Arch students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.Arch.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
9th July 2015, 05:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Arch student apply for government jobs? List all government jobs available for B.Arch students?

B.Arch is the most demanding and challenging field in the current market. There are a lots of scope of B.arch student in both private as well as in the government sector.

Here i am listing some best options for you.

Govt Jobs For Architects :

** TSPSC Government Vacancies For Lecturers, Librarian

** BPRD, Senior Scientific Officer (Life Science, Building Branch)

** SPAV, Jobs For Associate Professor

** CRDA

** Telecommunications Consultants India Limited

In all the top companies the most important thing that is demanded by the company is your practical knowledge.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try to collect more and more practical knowledge during your course and pursue your training from a well recognized company.

For getting job you have to go through the complete interview process, so my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?