17th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a RTO Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Awasari?

Respected Sir, I have just completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Awasari and now I want to become a RTO Officer so I want to know what should I do to become a RTO Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Awasari? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 10:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a RTO Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Awasari?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an RTO Officer:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to become an RTO Officer after successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed college. I suggest you to get the basic educational qualification that is required to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have completed Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a government college, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply.

>> You are required to keep referring the job portals that are available for getting latest news of this RTO officer recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?