17th January 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GPSC exam after completing Master in Mathematics from CMJ University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Master in Mathematics from CMJ University and now I wish to apply for GPSC exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for GPSC exam after completing Master in Mathematics from CMJ University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
19th January 2017, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GPSC exam after completing Master in Mathematics from CMJ University?

Graduation is the minimum qualification to appear for GPSC exam. You have done Masters degree in maths which is definitely more than enough to make you eligible for it.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Just make sure that your age is between 21 to 35 years before applying for this exam.
19th January 2017, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GPSC exam after completing Master in Mathematics from CMJ University?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for GPSC Examination after successful completion of Master's in Mathematics course from CMJ University. The basic educational qualification required to apply for this GPSC recruitment is given below.

You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in "Any Discipline" from a recognized university.

Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are eligible. And I suggest you to go through the notification that is attached below for more details of GPSC recruitment's.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?