3rd October 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to ensure that I will get the government job in future while doing B.Tech 3rd year EEE now?

My name is bhagyaraj nd now iam doing b.tech3rd year in eee deportment nd my goal is get the govt. Job so how can it reach? What should I do to ensure that I will get the government job in future while doing B.Tech 3rd year EEE now? Can you please guide me?

4th October 2015, 10:56 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will get the government job in future while doing B.Tech 3rd year EEE now?

There are so many government job entrance exams for which bachelor of electrical and electronics engineering candidate can apply during final year and after completion of degree. So first of all decide in which field you want to make your career by getting a government job.

Here I have listed the possible opportunities for you in government sector and you may select any one as per your goal and start preparing for the exam from third year of engineering:

1. GATE for PSU jobs.

2. Civil Services exam for IAS, IPS etc.

3. CDS and AFCAT for Defence jobs.

4. IBPS for banking jobs.

5. RRB exam for railway jobs.

6. SSC CGL exam.

7. Indian Engineering services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?