2nd December 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in Bihar and Jharkhand for Agriculture engineer? Possibility to join Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd?

Hello sir, I have completed Agricultural Engineering and now looking for government job. Please send me list of vacancies in Bihar and Jharkhand for Agriculture engineer? Possibility to join Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply to get job in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation being an Agricultural engineering candidate? List of vacancies for the same?
  2. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  3. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  5. Possibility to enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes if studied up to 10th from Jharkhand? -- [New]
  6. What are the PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  8. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  9. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  10. List of the universities in MP, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand for M.Ed through distance education
  11. How many vacancies are available in Damodar Valley Corporation for Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Salary of Assistant IT Engineer?
  12. Government job for Polytechnic students?
  13. What kind of job opportunities are there for B.e graduates in computer science at OIL and ONGC?
  14. Which are the core companies in EC branch?
  15. List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?
  16. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  18. What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?