15th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma engineer attend the entrance of NIT?

I am the diploma student in choudwar,cuttack of mechatronics branch.i will complete diploma in coming year .so i want to know that can i attend the entrance for NIT.

22nd December 2013, 02:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can Diploma engineer attend the entrance of NIT?

Sorry you can not attend the entrance of NIT. For this the candidate should have 12th class in non medical that is the candidate should have Physics, Chemistry and mathematics in 12th class and have minimum 50% marks. After that the candidate can apply for the NIT entrance exam.

As you have done diploma then you can get direct admission in 2nd year of the degree in any of the good college and you can also try to get admission in NIT. You will get admission in NIT if there is any seat vacant. Otherwise it is impossible to get NIT for the degree. And it is good to do degree in your field.

Mechanical is a good stream and it has good scopes also. And try to get a good and reputed college there you may get job through the campus placement. And it is best if you will get job though the campus placement.

And in India there are so many companies related to the Mechanical field and it is best to do job in government sector. There are many companies in India which are under the control of government sector. And after that you will get good job with the good salary package.
Here are some companies related to this field.
SAIL
BEL
BHEL
NTPC
ICL

so these are some companies related to the mechanical field. And in this modern world there is very importance of the machines so it is best to do degree in this field.

So don't worry you will get good college for the B.Tech and try to get a reputed college for make your future.
After that you can apply for the other many jobs in the government sector which required the graduation. So all the best and be careful for your future in this competitive world.
30th April 2019, 09:29 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can Diploma engineer attend the entrance of NIT?

As you have done diploma then you can get direct admission in 2nd year of the degree in any of the good college and you can also try to get admission in NIT. You will get admission in NIT if there is any seat vacant. Otherwise it is impossible to get NIT for the degree. And it is good to do degree in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?