30th July 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to get a government job if scored 820 marks in 12th?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 820 marks. I want to get a government job. So which course I should do now? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  2. Will I get a seat in AGBSC(Bapatla) after scoring 58 marks in EAMCET and 16,432 rank, 820 marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  5. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  6. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  7. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  8. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  9. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  10. What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th
  11. Can I get a government college in UPTU? I have scored 19060 in UPSEE
  12. Is there any government job I can get if I have scored 40 marks in GATE exam?
  13. Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam?
  14. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  15. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  16. Which are the best Government Colleges to join B.Com course having scored 70% in 12th Class?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  18. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
20th August 2015, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to get a government job if scored 820 marks in 12th?

There are many government jobs according to the qualification you acquire. If you get graduation qualification then you can apply for various government jobs like bank clerk and PO. There is SSC graduate level exam also for graduates. You can also apply for Civil services exam.

If you are interested in government jobs related to engineering field then you should go for B.Tech and qualify exams like GATE. For admission in good engineering college you need to perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?