13th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Physics and after completing it I want to join as Assistant Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I want to know can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 01:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing B.Sc in Physics. There is no specific stream required to join Indian Railways. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with diploma in engineering field or 12th standard from a recognized board with ITI in trades like fitter/electrician/electronics mechanic/wire-man/machinist/A.C. mechanic, heat engine, turner etc are eligible to apply for the same. Your age should be in between 218 to 30 years and age relaxation is there for reserved category candidates.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) entrance examination. To apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot you have to send an application with a fee of Rs 40/- the application should be sent in the form of DD in the favour of Assistant Secretary of RRB. You can also apply online through the official website of RRB.
7th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post?

I completed B.SC in Physics (Hons).Can i eligible for Indian railway assistant loco pilot post? Can i apply or not Sir?
8th June 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am bsc electronic student can i apply for the post of Indian Railway loco pilot post.
27th June 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc in transportation technology candidate apply for Assistant loco pilot post
25th July 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can an agriculture engineering graduate apply for loco pilot
3rd September 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Bipc students are eligible for rrb alp??
10th February 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What Preperation to do ownwards 11 class
17th May 2021, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Can a b.s.c certificate student apply for becoming loco pilot
7th June 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete degree B. Sc(M.E.cs) maths, electronic s, computers. Can i apply ALP (Assistant loco pilot) job sir
12th June 2021, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc now I want to become loco pilot what course I want to take based on loco pilot
28th June 2022, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am BSc graduate with Microbiology Honours. Am I eligible for an RRB ALP post ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?