19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks?

What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know the list of jobs which I can apply for in government sector.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  3. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  4. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  5. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  6. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  7. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs after getting 50% in 10th and 12th?
  9. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  11. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for different government jobs after passing 12th?
  13. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  14. Government jobs after B.Tech? How to apply for them?
  15. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  16. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech from UGC-AIU Board?
  18. Can I apply for Government jobs if I have completed B.E in Electrical?
19th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks?

After completing your 12th with 59% marks, you can apply for following jobs in government sector :
  • Soldier in Indian Army
  • Constable and Head constable in State Police Department
  • Lower Division Clerk in different State and Central government Departments.
  • Stenographer in various central and state government departments.
  • Assistant Loco Pilot and Ticket checker in Indian Railways.
19th July 2015, 04:41 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks?

After 12th you can apply for government jobs like army,navy and airforce.
For these you have to write NDA(national defence academy) exam conducted by UPSC(union public service academy) twice every year.
The eligibilities for this exam are:
12th from recognised university with maths,physics as compulsory subjects.
Age between 16.5 to 19 years.
Unmarried male
female candidates are not eligible.
Candidate should be indian or a subject of nepal or bhutan or tibetan.
Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
Selection process:
written exam
ssb interview
19th July 2015, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know the list of jobs which I can apply for in government sector.

Thank you!
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs like SCRA and NDA exam.

National defense academy entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defense Academy.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university are eligible for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

To get more information about NDA/SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?