23rd August 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs after B.Tech? How to apply for them?

Myself vasundhara i completed my 3rdbtech and up to now i have 72 % .i would like to get government job. can i know any information about government jobs and how to apply for that.....

1st September 2014, 11:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after B.Tech? How to apply for them?

It's good that you have taken an early initiative regarding your career. There are so many government jobs after B.Tech but the main requirement is that you need to crack the entrance exam for that post.

Here, I am giving you a list of entrance exams after clearing which you will be able to get a good government job:

1.Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

>>It is conducted by joint venture of IISC and IIT. After clearing this exam with rank upto 200-300,you will able to get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL, SAIL etc.

2.UPSC exams:

>>Civil Services examination

>>Indian Engineering Services: The best exam for engineers.

>>Combined Defence Services exam.

>>Central Armed Police Force exam.

3.SSC -Common Graduate Level Exam

You can decide in which field you want to get job and as per that you can start preparing for the entrance exam that will enable you to get good government job.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?