3rd July 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?

Sir/Mam,

I have studied in A.P form 1 to 10 and my puc in adilabad.now i wish to join in hyderabad to study degree...so,could you please tellme that is it will be problem for my future to get government jobs because of my non-local certificates?

5th July 2016, 04:56 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?

Whether you are a Non-Local Certificate or Local Certificate as long as Board is approved by the Government you do not need to worry. You can complete your graduation from Hyderabad University.

To apply for the government jobs you must complete your graduation from a recognized university & you should be between 20 years & 30 years in case you belong to general category. For SC/St they get age relaxation of 5 years & OBC gets 3 years of age relaxation.

So, before applying for the same complete your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?