15th May 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Will there be problem in future for getting government jobs if I have a year gap in my graduation?

I have dropped one year after HS exam and one year during my graduation course. Is there any problem for my future career for government jobs? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  3. Which is better MBA or MA (eco) after BA (eco) hons? Will gap create problem during interview if I drop one year?
  4. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  6. Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?
  7. What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?
  8. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  9. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  10. Whether a graduation done from VMU will be valid for government jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  12. List of competitive exams names after passing 12th with science for PCMB group?
  13. What are the possibilities to do graduation in 1 year? How to do it?
  14. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  15. Would it effect interview for Government job after 2 years gap before 12th?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?
  18. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap?
22nd May 2017, 11:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be problem in future for getting government jobs if I have a year gap in my graduation?

You can go for government jobs and fill form for it, as per the qualification required to do so without any hesitation.There are so many government jobs depend on qualification and to fill its form each has its criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?