3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of course from HNB Central University?

Sir/Mam.

I am studying agbsc. In HNB central university.am I elgible. For govt jobs in future. Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  2. Am I eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university?
  3. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  5. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  6. Tamil Nadu domicile who studied from Rajasthan University is eligible for Central and State government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job
  8. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  10. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  11. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after doing B.Com degree from EIILM University?
  13. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  14. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?
  16. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  17. Which Central Government Jobs am I eligible for being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University
5th July 2016, 05:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of course from HNB Central University?

Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has been upgraded to Central University by the act of parliament that is the central university act 2009. This University was born under the provision of UP State University Act. Act number was 10 of 1973. Act come in force on 1st Dec 1973.

So,you are very well eligible for the government jobs in future. You must complete graduation for that. Buy Employment news from any paper vendor shop, this will give you information regarding government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?