22nd September 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I want to give CDAC entrance exam. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying? When the application form is going to be publish?

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  3. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  5. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. When will be the notification going to be released for CDAC entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  8. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  9. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  10. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. CDAC FPGDST entrance exam's direct link and fom submission date
  12. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. When is the next CDAC entrance exam?
  16. When the application form of CDS will be released? Eligibility to apply for B.Com without Mathematics graduate?
  17. Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?
  18. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
10th December 2015, 06:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

You are interested in getting admission in Post graduate diploma course in CDAC. You want to know about the eligibility.

Eligibility Criteria:

Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engg / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in IT / Computer Science/ Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation or related areas

OR

Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.)

**CDAC runs the PGDM course twice in a year. And I am sorry to say that the registration for February batch has been lasted. But if you are decided to get admission in CDAC then you can apply for the next batch whose notification will be published in the month of April.

**So in my opinion you have to regularly visit the website to get aware regarding the notice for the admission. If you want to know more such as details of the course, syllabus of the online exam, then you can go through the link
http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_act...missionBooklet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?