27th March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Meghalaya Police recruitment if completed B.Tech from Bangalore?

Hi,
I have done my B.Tech from Bangalore but I am from Meghalaya. So, can I apply in Meghalaya Police recruitment or not? Kindly clear my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment? -- [New]
  2. What kind of posts are available for 21 years old girl in Meghalaya Police who has completed B.A.(Economics)?
  3. Eligibility to apply un Ex-Man quota in Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment?
  4. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  5. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  6. How may I become an officer in CBI? What's the procedure for the same? I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation, Shillong. I have done PG in sociology
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Diploma CET if completed Diploma in Karnataka but belongs to Meghalaya?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector post of UP Police recruitment for a Diploma holder?
  9. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  10. When is the next NDA recruitment? Date of recruitment in Uttarkhand for GD?
  11. Details about AP SI entrance exam? I have completed B.Tech in may
  12. Eligibility to join Goa Police?
  13. How can I apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment for Constable vacancies?
  14. Can I apply for Chandigarh Police Constable while studying in 12th class?
  15. Way to become DSP/Sub Inspector after studying 12th standard?
  16. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  17. When is the recruitment call for PSI for those who completed B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course to study to get into Indian Railway
29th March 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Meghalaya Police recruitment if completed B.Tech from Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my B.Tech from Bangalore but I am from Meghalaya. So, can I apply in Meghalaya Police recruitment or not? Kindly clear my doubt.
Yes, you are eligible for Meghalaya Police recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Meghalaya Police recruitment.

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15-03-2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-04-2016.
29th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in Meghalaya Police recruitment if completed B.Tech from Bangalore?

Meghalaya Police Recruitment

Nice to see your interest in defence sector. As you completed the B.Tech course so you are a graduate candidate & you are eligible to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police Recruitment-
--> Candidates should passed Degree in any stream for UB SI/ AB SI post. 10+2 passed for Unarmed Branch Constable.
--> Candidates age should be between 20-27 years for UB SI/ AB SI, 18-27 years for Follower.

So, don't worry as per eligibility criteria you are eligible to apply for the Meghalaya Police Recruitment. The last date to apply is 15th April 2016.

The details regarding the eligibility criteria, Age limit, selection process is available in the advertisement. I am attaching the advertisement for your refrence.

Advertisement -
30th March 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you belong to Meghalaya state with proof of domicile then surely you will be eligible for police recruitment exams of that state. A recognized qualification from a university is required.

Also, you must have knowledge of local language that is spoken in Meghalaya. There will be thorough test of language skills in reading and writing so be prepared for it.
15th November 2019, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering,so can i apply for meghalaya police?
23rd March 2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can army ex-servicemen apply for SI Meghalaya police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?