15th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector post of UP Police recruitment for a Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have done 3 years Diploma after 10th from Government Polytechnic, Rampur in place of 12th. I want to ask that is this valid qualification for recruitment in UP Police for Sub-Inspector post.

18th March 2016, 06:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector post of UP Police recruitment for a Diploma holder?

In order to apply for the post of Sub Inspector, you must possess Bachelor's degree.

UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow makes recruitment for post of Sub Inspector in UP Police.

Eligibility criteria :-

Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University

Age Limit: 21 to 28 years.

Selection Process:

Physical Standard test,

Physical Efficiency Test,

Written Test and

Medical Test.

Pay Scale: 9, 300/- to 34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month

Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
18th January 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector post of UP Police recruitment for a Diploma holder?

Is there any preference for the local people in up sub inspector post, or all indian citizens are equal and based on merit list.
12th April 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir What kind of departmental exams can they give in the days to get the SI from the up police constable. How many years can give exam. If you want to get second service from the up constable, then how many years can the services change? Please give me answer sir .........
16th April 2021, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

In place of 12th , Diploma degree is eligible ?
1st June 2021, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done 3 years Diploma after 10th from Government Polytechnic, Rampur in place of 12th. I want to ask that is this valid qualification for recruitment in UP Police for Sub-Inspector post.
29th August 2021, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for upsi after BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?