2nd November 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

When the recruitment of DMRC Customer Relationship Manager will be published? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I want to know that for Customer Relationship Manager post, when DMRC publish recruitment? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for DMRC Assistant Manager exam? Last 10 years question papers with solutions for Assistant Manager Post in DMRC
  2. What are the jobs that I can get after doing MBA in Airline
  3. What is the use of MBA course in aeronautical field?
  4. When the notification of DMRC Junior Executive will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  5. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. When the notification of PSC Miscellaneous recruitment will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. What are the jobs in banking sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. University of Mumbai Science - Information Technology TYBSc 6th Sem Customer Relationship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  10. What is the exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant(CTA)?
  11. Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?
  12. When is the DMRC exam held for customer relation assistant?
  13. Frequently asked questions in DMRC customer relation assistant exam?
  14. What is the entrance exam date for customer care assistant job in DMRC?
  15. What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?
  16. When the recruitment of CDAC Project Engineer will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  17. Sample/previous question papers for the post of assistant manager - HR at DMRC
  18. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?
11th November 2015, 01:01 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the recruitment of DMRC Customer Relationship Manager will be published? Eligibility to apply?

You want to know about the Customer Relationship (CRA) Manager post in DMRC. You will be happy to know that the notification for this year has been published. The online application has been already started.

**The job profile of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) entails interaction with the commuters at Customer Care Centres (CCC) and catering to their needs & problems, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including operation control centres in shift duty including night shift.

Eligibility: Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)

Age Limit: 18 to 28 years.

Following are the important dates:

**ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START: From 24.10.2015

**Application fee to be paid between: 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015

**Last date for online registration: 25.11.2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?