26th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?

i want to know that when i passed with nios than i am applicable for government jobs like air force,police,navy, etc.my call letter comes or not.

18th October 2011, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?

You can definitely apply for government jobs. For all the posts you have to first apply when the advertisement for the recruitment is published. Each company has different eligibility criterion. You have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for applying. Once you apply you will surely receive the admit card for the same before the exams.
31st October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I applicable for government jobs after passing NIOS? When will I receive the call letter?

can i apply for a upsc exam from passing intermediate from nios board
3rd December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

KAY SACH MAY NIOS SA GOVT JOB MELTE HAY
17th March 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

staff selection commission nios ke certificate ko manti hai.
17th March 2012, 09:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
sorry to say that , the question which you have asked is incomplete you have not mention about your qualification which exam you have passed , ........
There for i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier..

good luck.............
4th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I got my Nios Resuts 2012 fr 12th.. when will I get my nios marks card
7th March 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am working in central government organization I have passed already 10th glass in state board now I have interested to study 12th glass in nios syllabus it eligible for my promotion
15th April 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I NEED TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPLY IN ALL CENTRAL GOVT SERVICES, ENG COLLEGE AFTER PASSING THE EXAM OF CLASS 12TH
2nd July 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY 3 IN GOVT COLLAGE OF ODISHA AFTER PASSING NIOS BORD 2 EXAM
11th August 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a regular degree because of my question I am only passed NIOS secondary and senior secondary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?