27th February 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I having complete pg diploma after b.sc. from cipet.Where can i apply job in government secter for my diploma basic.? Who can give me the answer on this? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  7. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  8. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  9. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  11. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. How and in which government sector to apply?
  14. Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  17. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
29th March 2023, 02:13 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET?

After completing your PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET, you can apply for government sector jobs through various portals such as the official website of the concerned government department, Employment News, and job portals like Naukri.com, Monster.com, etc.

You can also keep an eye on the notifications that are released by the government for various job openings. These notifications will provide you with information about the requirements, eligibility criteria, and application procedure for the job.

Additionally, you can also prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, and state-level exams to secure a government job. It is advisable to keep yourself updated with the latest news and trends in the government job sector and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?