4th November 2015, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether Certificate granted to the qualifiers of School Service Commission exams?

Hello,
I am preparing for School Service Commission exams. Is the certificate granted after qualifying School Service Commission exams? Please reply to me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  2. Details regarding school of aviation and requirements for students to get a certificate from it?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exams being a 20 years old B.Com graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  5. When the notification of School Service Commission exams will be released for B.A.(Education) graduate?
  6. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  7. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  8. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  9. Can I apply for jobs in government sector after completing 2 years MA from KSOU?
  10. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  11. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  12. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to be a part of Indian Army?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exams being a B.Com graduate of Muzaffarpur University?
  15. Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  16. Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?
  17. What is the minimum age limit asked for school service commission exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
14th August 2017, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Certificate granted to the qualifiers of School Service Commission exams?

If you have qualified the exam, then surely you will be eligible for proof of qualifying the given exam, which can be used for further process.

Just contact the concerned authority or even you can download the scorecard from the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?