16th January 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

How to switch from one Insurance company to another under Government sector?

Sir,

I am a life insurance agent with a government insurance company. But i am not satisfied with this. I want to switch to another company but that too under government sector only. So please guide me how can i do that?

Please give me answer immediatly.

Related Questions:
  1. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  2. How to switch from a software company to a government sector job?
  3. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  4. Which area would suit me if I had to switch in Government Sector after completing BSc IT?
  5. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  6. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  7. How can i switch to other government sector jobs from Banking field?
  8. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. How to get a job in Government Insurance Companies after graduation?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  12. Insurance Sector or Banking Sector? Which sector has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  13. How to get IT field jobs? How should I prepare?
  14. How can I change my Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?
  16. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  17. What should I answer when I am asked in an interview whether I would switch to another company if I get higher salary?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
14th August 2017, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to switch from one Insurance company to another under Government sector?

For job in government sector insurance companies, you need to crack written exam and interview. There is a strict procedure and only on the basis of merit, you can get selected.

Some of the government life insurance companies are LIC, UIICL, SBI life insurance, etc. If you just want to become an agent, then you can contact them directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?