12th July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Accounts Officer under JKPSC? How many vacancies are available?

Hello,
Myself Angeeta Yadav and I am a B.Com graduate and ICAI holder. I want to apply in JKPSC for Accounts Officer recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for such post under JKPSC? And kindly tell me how many vacancies are available? Waiting for your reply!

16th July 2016, 06:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale of Accounts Officer under JKPSC? How many vacancies are available?

Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the notification for the post of Accounts Officer. You are interested to know that pay scale and number of vacancies for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 21 to 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800, Grade Pay- Rs. 4200

No of Vacancies: 06
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?